How Healing Affirmations Work?
We all have some past bad experiences and regrets which have chained us from enjoying life to its full extent. Healing affirmations can help in this case. These affirmations are simple phrases. You can practice these phrases easily by repeating them to yourself. You can use these phrases for motivating yourself. If you keep practicing these phrases regularly than you will see a big positive change in your life. These affirmations are also known as positive affirmations. Science and psychology also back these positive affirmations. Research by MRI evidence has suggested that using these affirmations can increase your neural pathway.
How to use these affirmations:
Using Mantra for healing your pains is a very good practice for getting out of your problems. The terms Mantra and affirmations are used interchangeably. You should follow a proper strategy for practicing your positive affirmations. The following steps will help you to get the most benefit out of your Mantra.
– Comfortable Position:
When you are just beginning to practice your affirmations, it is better to choose a quiet and distraction-free room or place. Because if you choose a place with people around, you will not be able to perform the Mantra properly. Also, don't keep a mobile phone or other digital devices with you while practicing as these things can distract you. But you will gradually improve with practice and a point will come when you will be able to meditate even in disorganized situations.
– Choose a Mantra for Healing:
The next step is to selecting t a mantra or healing affirmation. This can be any word or phrase. You can select the word from any language. As long as you are comfortable with a phrase, you can use it for practicing
– Repeat the phrase to yourself:
This is the third step. Close your eyes and repeat the Mantra or phrase to yourself. Try to feel the phrase to your soul and keep your full attention towards the affirmation.
– Continue for a few minutes:
This is the last and the final step. Keep your eyes closed and keep repeating the phrase to yourself for several minutes. Even if you get distracted during the practice, don't give up. Rather direct your attention back to the Mantra. Here arises a very important question. What should be the duration of a Mantra or affirmation session? As a beginner, a session of 5 to 10 minutes will be enough. And you can gradually increase the duration to 20-30 minutes per session. I will not recommend a specific time of day or night for practicing. You can do the practice whenever you feel like doing it.
2) Working of positive affirmations:
The working of positive affirmations is very simple. In the following I have discussed the working of these affirmations in different steps:
– Make a list:
The first step is to make a list of Mantra for healing your pains. Make sure to choose the words and phrases which you are comfortable with. The affirmations should be positive, concise, and direct. Do not use negative words in your affirmations. For example, instead of saying ” I will not fail this exam”, rather say ” I can pass this exam”. You got my point. Right? The reason for this is that it is hard for our brain to process the negatives in any phrase or sentence.
– Further Preparation:
Decide a time when you want to practice the phrases. Also, choose a place for your practice.
– Best Practices:
The following practices can increase the chances of good effects of positive affirmations.
– Recite the healing affirmations louder.
– Recite the phrases slowly and one by one.
– Be confident about what you are saying and keep your belief in those affirmations.
– Stand in a completely relaxed posture.
– Expectations from positive affirmations:
You should always keep good expectations from the affirmations. The healing can be a time taking process in different cases because everyone has had their circumstances and faced different difficulties so the timescale for working of positive affirmations can be different for everyone. Usually, you will see a positive within starting three weeks.
3) List of positive affirmations and mantras:
The following is the list of different positive affirmations and mantras.
- I give myself permission to heal.
- I am willing to forgive myself.
- I am ready to forgive anyone I feel has hurt me.
- I let go of my perceived pain.
- I’m willing to see things differently.
- I let go of my need to be right.
- I accept the lesson my pain is offering me.
- I see my current circumstances as an opportunity to grow.
- I allow myself to give and receive love.
- I release the past and trust that everything is happening for my greatest good.
- I take responsibility for the quality of my relationships.
- I am willing to give the love I expect from others.
- I am happy to give without expectations.
- I am capable of unconditional love
- I treat the people in my life with compassion and understanding.
- I know these circumstances are a gift to help me grow.
- I set myself and others free by choosing to forgive.
- Everything I am going through is making me a stronger, wiser, and more compassionate person.
- I trust that everything in my life is unfolding perfectly.
- I create loving and healthy relationships.
- I am willing to be at peace with myself and everyone.
- I bless the past and embrace the present moment with an open heart.
- I choose to forgive because it feels better to love.
- I accept my part in everything that happens in my life.
- I am willing to amend my own behavior.
- I acknowledge my unresolved feelings with patience and self-reflection.
- I respect and validate the feelings of others.
- I allow the perspective of others to deepen my understanding and love for them.
- I am kind to myself and others.
- I always choose love.
- I am the architect of my life; I build its foundation and choose its contents.
- Today, I am brimming with energy and overflowing with joy.
- My body is healthy; my mind is brilliant; my soul is tranquil.
- I am superior to negative thoughts and low actions.
- I have been given endless talents which I begin to utilize today.
- I forgive those who have harmed me in my past and peacefully detach from them.
- A river of compassion washes away my anger and replaces it with love.
- I am guided in my every step by Spirit who leads me towards what I must know and do.
- (If you're married) My marriage is becoming stronger, deeper, and more stable each day.
- I possess the qualities needed to be extremely successful.
- Creative energy surges through me and leads me to new and brilliant ideas.
- Happiness is a choice. I base my happiness on my own accomplishments and the blessings I've been given.
- My ability to conquer my challenges is limitless; my potential to succeed is infinite.
- Today, I abandon my old habits and take up new, more positive ones.
- My efforts are being supported by the universe; my dreams manifest into reality before my eyes.
In this article, we discussed about healing affirmations, how does they bring good impact to our life. We also discussed about how positive affirmations and mantras can help us get rid of our old thoughts and problems. Believe me, these affirmations are very helpful for getting rid of our old circumstances that we faced and to live our life with joy. These affirmations will be a big factor in stabling your mental condition. We also discussed the working of these Mantras and we also took a look on some affirmation phrases and sentences. I hope that this article educated you about mantras and affirmations and all your doubts were cleared. Keep repeating these affirmations and keep enjoying your life. You can check out some of the other affirmations articles we have for you as well!